Thursday, August 2, 2012

Endless Pool + Infrared Sauna = Healthier Life

"What's one feature you would have to have in your dream home?" is the question for the Summer Blog Challenge today.

One of the things that I would enjoy using and would be beneficial is an endless pool. It's designed for exercise in the water; and is significantly smaller than a standard-size pool that is in a backyard or inside a home. Generally, they are about 7-10 feet wide and between 12-16 feet long; with a maximum depth of 6 feet.

A couple of the features of this type of pool that I like is:
- the current can be adjusted for exercising or swimming in place.
- the temperature can be set to one's preference.

An endless pool is like a swimming pool and treadmill; and can help a person needing physical therapy or to work muscles that are sore.

What would be even better would be the endless pool and infrared sauna. This type of sauna has many benefits. Some of them are that it:
- Increases Metabolism
- Relieves Muscle Pain
- Removes Toxins
- Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Reduces Stress and Fatigue
- Improves Skin

Perhaps some day the endless pool and infrared sauna will be part of my home. It certainly would make it a dream home with these features.

7 comments:

Rita said...

Wow! That would be something! :)

Unknown said...

I want a pool like that, too! Awesome!

Carolyn Dube said...

I like your thinking! I'll put those two on my home redo list that I am giving to my kids when they graduate college in case they want to shower my me and my hubby with gratitude for raising them...

Unknown said...

Can I come to the endless pool too? I promise I wont ask for a snack, towel, or a drink!

Nicole GF said...

Like the idea of your pool....would be so much easier to take care of also!

Unknown said...

I'll take an endless pool.

Briella Allen said...

This sounds like such a relaxing experience- definitely I want to try someday!