The one part that was difficult was the underside which turned out a bit too big for the outer (tan) part of the goat. However, it ended up creating a rather cute stomach area for the goat. She liked it...which was good.
The other goat pattern I saw was a simple one that had a Scandinavian looking trim and rick rack. I began working on them during the summer, but never finished them. So, as part of the Art Every Day Month challenge, I finished two goats: a red one and green one.
Each one has a different color of rick rack and trim.
The edges are all blanket-stitched together.
I added three strands of embroidery floss for hangers so they can be used as ornaments on the Christmas tree this year.