Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainy Day Activity Book - Button Flowers and Insects/Birds in the Garden

Finally finished this 16-page activity book. These two pages show some of the activities in the book. The page on the left is for children to practice their buttoning and color matching skills.

The page on the left has six removable insects or bird. Children can play and create stories with them as well as rearrange them on the flowers.

Although originally created for children, this book also would be appropriate for those with Alzheimer's Disease or who are undergoing occupational therapy.

The pattern for this book is available in my shop, Harvest Moon by Hand.




Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Peebs And Roo said...

These are great! My Mother-In-Law made one for each of her kids when they were younger and now she has passed them on to her grandkids! I used to give my son his whenever I needed a little quiet time! Can't wait until my daughter is old enough to play with it! Fantastic Job!

BirchLeaf Designs - Wendy and Mojo said...

Ann,
I love your activity book! Such a great travelling buddy!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That book looks great!