Thursday, April 4, 2019

A to Z Challenge - De-cluttering

During the month of April, I will be writing Monday through Saturday; and will exploring crafting, holidays, recipes, travel, and other items I've pinned on Pinterest. Each post will focus on a different letter of the alphabet. Today, I am focusing on the letter "D" and will be looking at my Ideas for the Winter Doldrums board.



There's a pin on my Beating the Winter Doldrums board with an image of decluttering 40 bags in 40 days. 


This concept has been promoted on the internet to do in conjunction with Lent, which is happening now and goes through Easter (April 21st this year). 

I started to do this informally back on Ash Wednesday which was on March 6th. So, as of today, I should have 25 bags either donated, recycled, or thrown away. I only have 9 bags done so far, so I'm a bit behind. 


My goal this weekend is to go through my home office and get rid of fabric and craft supplies I no longer need or will use. That will easily catch me up to where I need to be. 

1 comment:

Rita said...

Good luck! Decluttering is always a huge project. :)