Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanks & Giving Ideas in Preparation for Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I wanted to take some time to reflect about ways that I have been thankful and express gratitude; and ways that I have been giving. 

There was a free printable chart that I found on Pinterest that has lines for keeping track of both categories that was created by How Does She

I am thinking about having this list available on Thanksgiving - a blank one - so people can  fill it in. I'm not sure how well it would go over and if people would do it. Nonetheless, it would be a good tradition to start - even if it is with the immediate family.

It would be nice to be able to take a look at the list as the years go by - what changes, what stays the same, what's important, and what are ways that we have given of ourselves to others? I would have enjoyed being able to look back on what we all would have wrote five, ten, fifteen years ago. It's not to late to start creating memories and new traditions!




1 comment:

Rita said...

That would be an interesting new tradition.
Happy Thanksgiving, Ann! :)