Saturday, January 4, 2014

Black and White - P52 - Week 1

This year I am doing the P52/Sweet Shot Tuesday challenge again. I did the P52 challenge in 2012 which I enjoyed. Took a break from it in 2013, and want to do the challenge again this year.

I'm also posting on 52 Week Photo Challenge 2014 on Facebook which gives a theme each week. This week it is Black and White.

Since it has been and is going to continue to be dangerously cold outside, I looked at items around the home that I often pass by without taking a closer look at...things that often are in the background when, in fact, I should take the time to enjoy them more.

This is a hand-embroidered wall-hanging that is from China. It hangs in the upper hallway between the bedrooms. I walk by this wall-hanging so many times per day, but never really stop and look at the detail within each circular design. Until today. This is what I saw:


"It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things."
~ Author Unknown ~


P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

No comments: