Friday, June 15, 2012
3 in 30 June Update #2
My goals for June for the 3 in 30 challenge:
1. Paint the accent areas dark green (behind the bed and over the window on the west side of the room). This has been a project I've wanted to do since January. I don't want it to roll into the second half of the year....it must be completed by June 30th.
I am going to be doing this job over this upcoming weekend. I'm looking forward to getting this project done.
2. Clean the floor in my office. There are bags of items and some bins that I would like to put away in the closets to free up some space. I'm sure there will be items that will donated or recycled.
This is another project that I'll be working on this weekend. I would like to see this project also done.
3. Do the 12 in 12 project throughout the month. Sophia, Olivia, and I have been doing a special project we named 12 in 12 in which we do 12 projects per month that benefit people in need, animals, or the environment.
During the past week:
- I hand-embroidered and packaged a toy that is now ready to be put somewhere for someone to find.
- Sophia went through her closet and found several items of clothing that no longer fit. These will be donated later this month.
- We were interviewed by our local newspaper for a feature story that will appear in an upcoming issue.