Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 12

Today marks the final day of The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challenge. I'm happy that I took the time to do this challenge and reflect each day on the questions posed.


On this twelfth day, the prompt focuses on the 12 Goals for 2017; or what you want to achieve throughout the year ahead.

Appearance
- Revamp my wardrobe by donating clothes that I no longer wear, and getting clothes that fit well and that I enjoy wearing.

Entertainment
- Continue to watch American Film Institute's Top 100 Funny Movies.

Financial
- Do a Financial Fast once per quarter.
- Build retirement accounts.

Friendship
- Do a crafting club – either work on an existing project, do a Pinterest project, or crafting with a purpose (e.g., for children living at Pine Ridge Reservation).

Hobbies
- Learn more crochet stitches.
- Try at least one new recipe per week.

Homeschooling
- Go on field trips twice a month.

Take a 365-Day Challenge
- Do some form of spiritual practice for 20 minutes a day, every day for a year.

Travel – Domestic
- Explore Arizona and Colorado, with brief visits to Utah and New Mexico. See the Four Corners (where Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico meet) and the Grand Canyon as well as many National Parks along the way.

Volunteer
- Expand the ways that I volunteer at Northwoods Humane Society.

Writing
- Complete the 52 Weeks of Baking cookbook that I began many years ago, but never finished. All the recipes are done and photos are taken. It just needs to be formatted and printed.

These are only 12 of many goals that I would like to work on this year. I truly want to see 2016 be a year of completion and of reaching goals that I have set in the past, but never have done.



1 comment:

Rita said...

Great goal list! Best of luck for a good year on completing your list. :)