This is the final stretch of The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challenge. For today's theme it is "10 Books You'd Like to Read in 2017."
The prompt says, "Maybe you’re itching to read an upcoming release or catch up on some literary classics. Whatever books you’re looking forward to reading, why not share them so others can add them to their list of books to read next year?"
Looking at my Goodreads list, I would like to start with these ten books:
- Adrift: Seventy-Six Days Lost at Sea by Steven Callahan (Done - January 17, 2017. Reviewed HERE.)
- The Art of Exceptional Living by Jim Rohn (Done - March 14, 2017. Reviewed HERE.)
- The Creativity and Camaraderie Club Handbook: Have More Fun, Live More Wholeheartedly, Encourage Each Other by Mary Reilly Mathews
-Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Done - February 3, 2017. Reviewed HERE.)
- The Feast Nearby: How I lost my job, buried a marriage, and found my way by keeping chickens, foraging, preserving, bartering, and eating locally (all on $40 a week) by Robin Mather (Done - January 25, 2017. Reviewed HERE.)
- Kitchen Table Wisdom: Stories That Heal
by Rachel Naomi Remen
- Money Secrets of the Amish: Finding True Abundance in Simplicity, Sharing, and Saving by Lorilee Craker (Done - March 8, 2017. Reviewed HERE.)
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Recipes For A Sacred Life: True Stories and a Few Miracles by Rivvy Neshama
- Simple Food for the Good Life: Random Acts of Cooking & Pithy Quotations by Helen Nearing