Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shadow - P52 and 52 Week Photo Challenge 2014 - Week 16

The theme of this week's photo challenge is "shadow." It seemed like every time I thought about the challenge it was either in the morning or evening when it was dark; or the day was overcast and no shadows were being cast.

I wasn't even thinking about shadows that one can see indoors. So, when I went to the library I passed the front door and took a look at the metalwork. Entwined in the metal bars were letters. With the overhead lights shining at an angle, it created shadows of the letters onto the wall. 


It's something that I've passed by countless times, but never noticed the shadows. It kind of makes me wonder how many other things I see but don't notice. 

There's so much to appreciate about my life every single day, and 
I make a big point of taking time to smell the roses and noticing how lucky I am. 
I never want to take that for granted.
~~ Josie Maran ~~


Posted on: 

No comments: