Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sampler Village Box Filled with Samples!

I signed up to be a part of the Sampler Village. Starting in March, I'm going to be sending the Sampler Village 30 samples from my Etsy shop. These items will go into a box along with other samples from Etsy shops.

Each month, anyone can buy a box of samples from the Sampler Village and receive a box packed full of samples.

This was in the January Sampler Village box. It's a great way to see a variety of items from Etsy shops. Many of the items I would use.

For those I wouldn't use, I can pass them on as little gifts for the holidays and/or tuck them in with orders from my own shop (I like to include a little gift with orders, and cross-promote other Etsy shops).

For more information about Sampler Village and/or to order a box, please click on the box on the right hand side of this blog.

No comments: