Throughout this post you'll see some of the lovely work that is offered by Naturalkids team members (including Harvest Moon by Hand) that would make beautiful additions to a spring nature table.
The NaturalKids Team was started by woodmouse in 2007. Early members included faerierebecca, fairiesnest, and cozycottage. It was a small group, with a small presence on Etsy.
Since that time members have come and gone, but our mission has stayed the same: to be a group of sellers dedicated to creating natural products for children. We are a diverse group of artisans who make natural toys, utensils, clothing, and accessories for children.
(Two hand-embroidered wool felt sheep from Harvest Moon by Hand)
Our sellers work with materials from the Earth, such as wool, cotton, silk, and wood. Our goal is to support, promote, and have fun together while building our businesses.
(Wool robin eggs in nest by Cute Little Thing)
One of our first team blog posts read as below and it is still true today:
We are a diverse bunch from all over the globe who have at least one thing in common: we all work with natural materials in our products for children. Oh yeah, and we're all pretty darn crafty & talented too! Wool, wood, cotton...just simple materials direct from the Earth.
So who are we?
- Some of us are mothers of small children.
- Some of us are mothers of grown children.
- Some of us make dolls, some of us make hats, some of us make toys.
- Some of us have been selling our wares for many years.
- Some of us are just starting to discover our talents and start selling.
- Some of us work with natural materials for environmental reasons.
- Some of us work with natural materials as part of the Waldorf educational philosophy.
- Some of us work with natural materials because we believe they are healthier and safer.
- Some of us just like working with natural materials.
- Some of us sell our wares for a living.
- Some of us sell our wares as a hobby.
- Since that time, some of us are fathers.
(Pair of 2 wooden bunnies by Dad's Wooden Toys)
Thank you for reading and now join in the fun to take a trip to see what you may find at these NaturalKids Team Members Blogs! Happy Spring!!!
Please take some time to visit these blogs by other Naturalkids Team members:
(Felted acorns by Sewn Natural)
For more gift ideas for spring and Easter celebrations, please visit the NaturalKids Store.