Friday, August 28, 2015

Nature Photo of the Week - Week 34 - Circle

For this week's Nature Photo of the Week, I chose the theme "Circle." I didn't have too many pictures to choose from since much of the past week focused on catching up on things I needed to do following my mom's visitation, funeral, and burial from August 15th-21st.

So, I chose this image of a setting sun. It's not a great image...it's difficult to see how truly beautiful the pale lavender and magenta sky was and how the entire circle of the sun was illuminated in the sky as it set.


This was the image at 6:48 p.m. as I pulled our driveway. Earlier that day, was my mom's visitation, funeral, and burial. The setting sun...kind of a closing chapter of the day (and my life)...felt like the most appropriate image of the week.

No comments: