Thursday, October 29, 2009

Handmade Books


3 Handmade Books
Originally uploaded by Pictures by Ann
Made this trio of books for a challenge on Etsykids. The challenge was to create an object(s) that focused on birds and/or owls.

These books are handmade using cardboard from food boxes (e.g., cereal boxes, pasta boxes), decorative paper, ribbon, postage stamps, yarn, and stickers.

My daughters love little books that I make for them (they are only 3 1/2" x 5" with about 8-10 pages in each book. They can fill them with short stories, pictures they draw or cut out from magazines, and things they collect outside (e.g., leaves, feathers that have fallen on the ground).

They are available in my shop. Please see my Flickr profile for the link to my shop.
They are available in my shop, Harvest Moon by Hand.


No comments: